4.18.2008

Fantasy Friday


Bling!!! I love jewelry, and I want a wedding ring soooo badly. Mine was stolen out of our hotel room a few years ago. This is a major fantasy because we have so many other things we need to spend money on first.

Tiffany- If Jason ever has some kind of charity shopping spree, could you put in a good word for me? BTW, when we went to dinner at Chelsea's Kitchen, I was coveting your ring. I hope we can still be friends!

I just want something sparkly, and big, and beautiful... Is that too much to ask for?!?

5 comments:

The Sherrill Family said...

I will take either one please, THANKS!

Tiffany said...

Actually, the Tempe store is having a liquidation sale. It is HUGE, it is all at scrap value. I just took a couple of my friends there today and helped them. Let me know and I can meet you down there. And yes we can still be friends.

Tiffany said...

I forgot we saw a ring like the bottom picture with a cool light green center stone, it was really cool.

ducklips said...

Oh those rings are beautiful. I actually want a ring for my husband. His doesn't fit him. Maybe I will visit Ganem's as well.

Laurie M. said...

Someone actually stole your wedding ring?!?! That stinks! I do love the one in the first pic- so pretty!