4.10.2008

Dreams

Dreams are so weird. I have a really hard time with them, because I have had many dreams that have actually come true. That kind of freaks me out a bit... I also have nightmares, a lot. Worse when I was a kid. The kind of nightmares where you wake up because you can't breathe because it is so real. I hate those.

I once had a nightmare about a man chasing me. Everywhere I went, he was there. The worst part is no one knew me. My family shut the door on me, my close friend at the time Jarid, didn't know me when I showed up on his doorstep. No one, so no one would help me. It was really scary, even though it may not sound like it. The scariest part though, was a few months later I was at the mall with Jarid, and I saw the guy from my dream. I almost wet my pants right then and there. Just this random freaky guy...

Last night I had a dream that I was dating Kevin Costner. Not old Kevin Costner, but young one, even though I still think he is pretty hot for an old guy. He really liked me a lot. I woke up, kind of wishing I could remember what it felt like to kiss him. It was just weird. Want to know what else is weird? "For Love of the Game" was on tv this morning. What is the universe trying to tell me? Did I miss my shot, am I supposed to be Kristy Costner? Yea right!

What do you dream about? I'd love to hear your funniest, freakiest, weirdest, scariest dream!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Dreams about my sister giving birth to a munchkin. Is that weird?

liz said...

LOL Kristy Costner. we so need to hang out. i love every single post of yours. thanks for keeping up your posting even though you are so busy in life.

dream 1) nursing my cat when I was prego with Zane

dream 2) running into Mark from Blink182 and he was telling me I left my shoes in his limo and I needed to run away with him, I kept telling him he missed his shot cos I married this guy named Mike

Tiffany said...

My friend had a dream this week that she was making out with Eddie Murphy. I am thinking it was more of a nightmare.

The Sherrill Family said...

When I was pregnant I had some of the weirdest dreams!!!! It freaked me out! The other night I had a dream that I left Kennedy in the car while I went into someones house and it was hot ourside. Then when I came out I couldn't find my car!

JP said...

I hope some hot chick had a dream about Jon.

Bobo said...

If you married K. Costner, what if all of your kids had webbed toes and slits behind their ears like in Waterworld? That would be really gross.