4.23.2008

And the award goes to...

So I am a few days behind, but I didn't forget Andrea. You made my day! I can't believe I am one of your top picks!!! Here are the rules of this award:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language. (Nominations will follow rules.)

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. In my case, that would be Andrea.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown; you are bound to come away inspired!

5) Show these rules.


My five picks are:

Liz, of course. She got me started on this, and is still (as always) a daily must read.

NieNie, I think she is a daily on everyone's list. I like to imagine what my life would be like if I was NieNie. Actually it is unimaginable...

Sheri, I bet you didn't even realize you were one of my top blogs!!!

Kayleen, I don't even know how to describe why I like this one so much, but I do!

MiMi, mainly because it is my sister, and it is the only way I ever hear about what is going on in her life out there in Mesa!!!

I really hate only being able to pick 5, because I have about 15 that are my daily musts...

5 comments:

Sheri said...

You are totally one of my top 5 and now you are my best friend. Not kidding. Ian is laughing because I am jumping up and down and screaming. I have no shame.

domestic bliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

sorry, i was signed in under Domestic Bliss and had to delete my comment to sign in under me! Thanks for the award! so sad that this is truly the only way we keep in touch lately! call me!!!

liz said...

aw thanks!

A Letter To Kayleen said...

i'm flattered. thank you.