3.10.2008

No, I'm not dead (but I wish I was)

Life has been super crazy. I had a great time in Vegas, you can check out pictures here. When I got home I had lots to do with the kids school, different jobs I am doing, etc... I went to the Opera with my Grandma Thursday night, and felt a little off. I woke up Friday morning, with a full blown case of the flu I think. I am still miserable. I can't breathe, I have lost my voice, I am fully congested, I can't sleep, I am burning up, my body aches all over. I would love for someone to come and put me out of my misery. I am going to keep resting, and when I am in a better state of mind, I will be back.

8 comments:

liz said...

i totally need to call you! email me a day/time/ # that would be good.

liz said...

oh yea, MORE importantly, feel better btw. ;-)

Andrea said...

Awww that's totally AWFUL!! Stay in bed & let everyone else take care of YOU!! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Mimi said...

sorry sis, I haven't even seen you since we got home. Call if you need me!

Chloe said...

I know how you feel im sick to mom!!

Laurie M. said...

Ew, yuck! Hope you feel better soon.

Sheri said...

I'm hoping you feel better soon, because I am going through Random Thought withdrawls....

Erika said...

I hope you're feeling better!!! It was so fun to see you guys last month. We need to get together again!