3.19.2008

Fieldtrip, Garden, etc...



Jon and the kids planting our garden last week.
We will have Squash, onions, canteloupe, corn, tomatoes,
and carrots, I think. Can't wait!!!


Buffy lost ANOTHER tooth.



DO you see the baby's legs wrapped around
the mom? How darling is that?




Cooper was so excited because it was his first field trip that they were taking the school bus to. Then Jon surprised him, and showed up to go along, and I quickly became chopped liver. It made his day to have Jon there. It was a fun day, and we all fell asleep on the busride back to school.

The kids have a half day today, so I need to get things ready for the extra kids that will be coming home with them. They also have Friday off, so i need to think of something fun and springy to do with them. I still have to go get all of their easter outfits, I am so far behind. Maybe tonight, oh crap, we are going to the temple tonight for the pageant. I don't know when I am going to get to the mall!

I have my ultrasound on the 3rd of April, so I am super excited about that! I can't wait to find out what I am having. I am really torn, I am dying for a girl, and all the darling stuff that comes along with girls, but I am not looking forward to another tween girl. I am getting my fill with Chloe. So we'll see what happens.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

We have spring break this week and almost went to the zoo the other day...we might have seen you. That would have been cool in a weird way.

liz said...

I love that top photo.

onehm said...

Cooper looks so cute!! You look great in that photo at the zoo. Pregnancy looks wonderful on you!!!

As for Friday, we're doing Easter photos at my house if you'd like to come over. Let me know!!

Erika said...

What a fun day at the zoo. You look great! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Laurie M. said...

Love all the cute pictures! Happy Spring!

Mimi said...

Looks like you had a great time at the zoo, maybe on friday we can dye easter eggs or something? See you tonight.

p.s. the monkey thing was cute!