2.11.2008

Musical Monday

Random selection today, and not very many, I am running out of time. But Brent, you should get a kick out of my choices! Enjoy yourself in the wee small hours tonight!


We had a crazy busy, fun weekend. Friday we went out with all of my siblings to celebrate January & February birthdays, then we headed back to mom's to laugh for a while. Saturday I had 2 baby showers, one in Casa Grande, one in North Phoenix, so I was busy driving to and fro. Saturday night Jon was a fabulous husband and took me to get gelato (this seems to be what I am craving) then we headed over to some friend's for game night. Sunday we went to our old ward for a missionary homecoming, and it was so much fun seeing everyone.

I am looking forward to this week, and I am really hoping that I feel well enough to accomplish things! This has got to end soon, right?!?

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

loving your new music. and sounds like a fun weekend minus the driving to and fro. having fun with the siblings is always time well spent!

sweaty pits said...

it is 3:30 am and i am listening to insane in the membrain by cyprus hill...and i'm watching the baby in the bubble bounce to the bumpin' beat. yes i said bumpin' booooy! do you have any paperboy? that was a classic. or the hit informer by snow? i swear that baby in the bubble just flipped me off!