2.19.2008

........

I can't even try to think of what music to put on, because all I have been listening to for the last 4 days is 3 of my children hacking their lungs up all day & night. As we speak, Buffy & Cooper are in the other room coughing away the day. Not just a little cough, but a nice deep smoker's cough. Nothing is helping, not breathing treatments, not cough syrup, not lozenges, not honey & lemon water. I am losing my mind. On top of all that, I have been more sick the last 4 or 5 days, than I have so far. I am miserable. If this doesn't end soon, I don't know what I will do.

We are having Buffy's birthday party tomorrow, I pray the weather cooperates, and it doesn't rain, seeing as how we re having it at a park after school. I also hope her cough has calmed down some. That is the main reason why I kept her home today, they aren't contagious in anyway, they just sound terrible!!!

We had a fun weekend, went to a great party thrown by 2 fabulous couples in our ward. Jon and I won the Newlywed game, even though we were the absolute furthest from being newlyweds. Saturday the kids were good about chores, and stupid me, I decided to reward them with pets. I was just thinking fish, which is what the boys have, but somehow we also ended up with a hamster. If that thing ever gets out, I will die!!!

Well I have lots to do, and not a lot of time. I'll post pictures of Buffy's big to-do tomorrow. I can't believe she is going to be 7! Freaking out just a bit...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so another animal readies it's self for an early demise. Is there a spot next to the birds or maybe near the lizards? Wait in know you can put him next to the hermit crabs. Sorry little hamster with any luck you will be in pet heaven soon!

Sheri said...

There is nothing worse than sick kids. And sick kids with a cough are even more annoying because it grates on the nerves.

That really sucks you're still sick. I was so naseous during Ben's birthday party - it's all a blur. I hope you feel better tomorrow!

onehm said...

Sorry that your kids are sick!!

And you are tooooo nice to reward with pets. That would never happen here!!!