1.31.2008

Surprisingly great

When I woke up today, it felt like any other normal, nothing exciting, just get through the day kind of morning. Little did I know, that Dorothy would play hooky, and we would go out for yummy breakfast, some much needed x-rated (maybe only r-rated) conversations, and some good ol' shopping. She even let me buy the shoes we both wanted, but there was only one pair left. Man she is a great friend!

Cooper and I got home, and he was in a super fun and cuddly mood. So we just hung out and played all day. I talked Jon into picking up KFC on the way home, not because I like KFC, but everyone will eat it, and I didn't have to make it. Then I was also able to talk him into going to a parents meeting for Chloe's class. Right on!

I am feeling questionable right now, and so I am trying to decide if eating another biscuit with honey will help. I am soooooo looking forward to watching Lost tonight, and I think I may have even convinced Jon he doesn't have to go play basketball tonight, so we can watch it together.

If I can just get some kind of yummy treat tonight, and maybe even a massage, it will be one of the greatest days ever. Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

O.k. how freaky was Lost? The whole part with Hurley and the shack & Jacob - I hid my eyes. I'm such a wuss.

Laurie M. said...

Awesome day!!