1.02.2008

A quickie


Poor little Coopie had pink eye last week, we went through the eye drops, and then one day he woke up looking like this. They thought maybe he was having an allergic reaction to something, and had him take Claritin and Benadryl. The next morning it was both eyes, so they put him on antibiotics, finally. 2 days later he was good. His poor little eyes just broke my heart, we had to take a picture for the doctor because it was always worse in the morning. I totally forgot about it until I uploaded my pictures tonight, so of course I had to share it with all of you!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww poor li'l guy! We've had the yucky pink eye before & it just spreads like wild fire. I always feel so bad for the kiddos that get it cuz I know how uncomfortable it is. Glad he's feeling better!

Crazymamaof6 said...

huge bummer! that is no fun! glad it is all clear now.

Laurie M. said...

Ouch! that looks painful! Hope that clears up soon.

ducklips said...

Poor guy! He looks miserable. Hope his eye is all cleared up now.