1.17.2008

Necessities




These are just a few of my daily staples right now. I am dying, and so ready for this barfy stage to be over. I am already having to do the rubber band through the button hole of my pants trick, this is not good! I know it is my 6th pregnancy and all, but I can't be growing already. It doesn't help that I have to eat something every 2 hours, or I feel terrible... Just thinking about this is making me need some honey toast. I have got to get through this, remind me why I am doing this again!?!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the snack choices! yucky! but cute baby coming your way. and being ill is a sign of a healthy pregnancy.if i;'m not puking i worry and then miscarry. so be glad your sick but miscarriage is not fun. I'm sure you know that though since this is your 6th pregnancy and have 4 kids right?

liz said...

those are awesome photos! good job if they are yours, it looks like you talent (but i also know you are super busy and barfy so could be a quick google stock photo).

hope you feel better fast!

JP said...

Are you really pregnant?

Sheri said...

I totally remember the barfy feeling...good luck!

Anonymous said...

six but only your fifth child

liz said...

i thought of you today...about your last question. it will come to your mind again with the crying and the late nights. and then you will see cooper love him and you will smile and think of the people who might have said "you are giving cooper a great gift, the opportunity to be a big brother". and of course all the others another sibling and I know that will make it all worth it (plus a million other things, but that one's been a really cool one for me this week in my household).

word.

liz

Kristy said...

Liz, you rock! I needed that