1.11.2008

My morning in Paradise

We slept in today, oops! I got all the kids up, and we were able to get out of the house on time, fed, happy, and even Momma got a shower (although I did throw up whilst brushing my teeth, that always gets me when I'm pregnant!). Good times.

We made it to school, the kids filed out of the car, I was almost there, that point of freedom. Cooper turned around, I assumed he wanted me to blow him a kiss like so often. I waved vigorously, and he just kept giving me this blank stare, and then he barfed all over the walkway. I jumped out of the car, now ever-so-thankful that I was able to shower and get dressed before the trip, and had him finish up in one of the planters. I'm sure some of you might find that offensive, but no way he was going to make it a bathroom, and I didn't want him to keep doing it all over the ground.

We are home now, he is set up with a barf bowl, watching TV. I am feeling quite queasy, not sure if it is pregnancy, or having had to deal with his puke. Today is not going to be good, I can just tell. I also have an appointment at 10:30. That should be fun!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Crap! that SUCKS!

love the barf bowl/TV watching plan.
hope he feel better soon! and you do too.

Sam B. said...

When is that kid not barfing?

Laurie M. said...

oh,man! Hope he gets better soon.

onehm said...

BUMMER!
That's no fun. Hope your appointment went ok!
Good luck...

JP said...

The rest of the story that you left out was the part where I hear Coop say, 'See Mom, I told you' right after he barfed. I was in the car in front of K, dropping off my young Padawan. As I look back to see what Coop was up to, I see a pile of puke on the ground at his feet. I get some wipes I had in the car to help out and as I do I get a glance of the cottage cheese looking barf. I immediately tell Joe not to look as he dry heaves. I try to ask Coop if he is ok, but instead find myself dry heaving too. The rest was a frantic blur to get back in the car.

Brigham said...

If when your kid barfs, you barf...it's called: sympathy puke

Brigham said...

NEW POST IDEA:

Every family has a designated barf bowl. Have your peeps send you pics of their bowl(s). Then post your favorite on the blog, or the top 5.