1.21.2008

Manic Monday

So last week killed me, and I am terrified at how much I have to do this week. I am so glad that it is Monday though, a new start. I know this week will be better. It has to be!

Do you ever get the feeling that you are drowning? I was doing all I could last week to just keep my head above water, it was terrible. The worst part is not having anyone I can just call and say "I am drowning" to. Jon did his best, as always, he deserves any and all awards for being the best husband out there. Poor guy, I promise things will get better!

So I am determined to get my laundry under control today. I should have so many other goals also, but if I try to focus on too many things, I will fail miserably, and then I am pretty sure I will slit my wrists. So I am starting small.

I kind of wish my kids were at school right now, but at least they are being good. We'll see how long that lasts. I should be a good mom and do something super fabulous with them, but I highly doubt that will happen. Maybe I'll surprise myself, only time will tell.

Have a happy Monday people. Here's to a great new week! Anything is possible!!!

2 comments:

onehm said...

That is going to be my mantra this week...Anything is possible!

(I too am just barely above water, but you are much more positive about it! Way to go!)

Sheri said...

I can totally identify with the drowning feeling...you know, I think it's o.k. to complain on your blog - after all that's what it's there for! I always feel so much better when I write what I am feeling down - then I look at it and think "O.k., it is really so bad?" Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't but I always feel better. I love your blog and love reading about your life because I can identify with the craziness. Makes me feel a little more normal :)