1.21.2008

Letters...

Dear Plumber (I think you know who you are),

Is it bad for me to vomit into my bathtub drain? I am just wondering if I need to quit brushing my teeth in the shower, or if it doesn't really make a difference? It is in your best interest to answer me, or you may be receiving a phone call from me soon...

Sincerely,

Your favorite client, Kristy


To the makers of Tootsie Pops,

First off, I would like to thank you for making such fabulously delicious lollipops. The new watermelon flavor is absolutely to die for. You have no idea how much it is helping me with my nausea.

Now that we have that out of the way, I would like to talk with you about a main problem I have with your pops. They get sharp little cracks in them after you have licked for a while. I am sparing you the picture I took of my bleeding, cut tongue (partly because I am super vain, and it makes my tongue look really nasty, but I am also concerned about my readers, and don't want to gross anyone out who might be sensitive to blood). If you could please work on a new formula, one that doesn't pose any danger to the partaker of such lusciousness, I would truly appreciate it.

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

can't wait to hear what the plumber has to say on this. feeling good huh?
my husband will thank you for making me rethink ever having any more kids.
you are totally reminding me about all the wonders of pregnancy. thank you!

Andrea said...

That's funny! Think I only barfed in the shower once or twice. But brushing teeth makes it really hard not to gag while prego! Good Luck! hope you feel better soon!

Andrea said...

Oh my one thing that helped with my nausea w/ prego #1 - McDonald's fresh hot french fries w/ salt. I hadn't eaten fast food in a while but someone ate it in front of me and the smell was heavenly. So, i periodically would leave work for "an errand" and come back with nice hot ones! Yummy! Doesn't sound so good anymore. Funny how things taste so differently when prego!!

Sam said...

Hi Kristy. I hope that when your plumber responds, he tells you about the mortuary drains. Vomit ain't so bad.

Laurie M. said...

Haha! I lived on peppermint candies during my third pregnancy- they saved me from throwing up many times! Can't wait to see what your plumber says about the tub issue.

Your Plumber said...

K,

You can do anything short of #2 in the shower, well, unless it's diarrhea, then let 'er rip... If it fits past the strainer, it fits down the drain.

-Your Plumber

ps. thanks for the visual

ducklips said...

I'm sorry about the shower episodes. I remember hating brushing my teeth when pregnant, but having to cuz I hated the taste in my mouth worse.

I actually can't wait to hear your answer from the tootsie pop company. I have often wondered the same and would thoroughly enjoy a tootsie pop w/o the razor like edges on them.