1.14.2008

Insanity

I am working for my aunt this week. Her and my Uncle own and run the Russo and Steele car Auction in North Scottsdale. I am working at their office, answering phones while all of their employees are at the actual auction site. I was first told it would just be answering phones, and things have just snowballed. I have been here since 8:45, and the phone has not stopped, along with deliveries, flatbeds picking up and dropping off. I am exhausted. It is going to be a very long week... Wish me luck. I will write more when I get time, but it has taken me almost 35 minutes just to do this little bit because of the phone calls!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Dang...you are BUSY girl!! Hope it's not too crazy, but then again being busy helps the time pass faster!

Hope you don't mind that I posted about your recipe site. I checked it and they all look so good, esp with all those fab pictures! Awesome job on that!!

Liz said...

grrrrrrrrr. we'll miss you!