1.25.2008

Fantasy Friday


So things have been a little down on my blog for a while, I am soooo sorry about that. So it is the perfect time to start something I have been wanting to do for a while. Fantasy Friday's. Anything goes, whatever I am dreaming about, wishing for, etc... will appear. So today, get a load of this fabulous house. Now wouldn't that be absolutely fabulous? A girl's gotta dream...

The good thing about this being fantasy, it can change from week to week, so I may show some other house that is all together different, but it doesn't matter, I can like as many things as I want. Hope you enjoy!

I think we are going out tonight, so I am excited about that. I am really happy because my doctor gave me Zofran yesterday, and I felt fabulous. It was quite pricey, but Jon says it is sooooo worth it! Dinner at Donovan's the other night was delicious, we had such a great time, I was really glad that I went!

Well I need to go make 4 dozen oatmeal cookies for Buffy's class, so have a great weekend if I don't make it back before then!

3 comments:

JP said...

It warms my heart that you like my house that much. Thanks sis.

Laurie M. said...

Hey! That looks just the like house I dream about!

Glad you're feeling better. Gotta love the drugs!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you noticed, but you kid doesn't look like a lizard anymore.