1.10.2008

CouponSense, IChat, and pukiness...

Tuesday was a crazy busy day, but I am super excited by the response on my post about meals... I almost feel like I should retire now that Brigham has even left a comment, if Sam does too, I think I have hit the top (he he he).

Tuesday night we had Enrichment, although I am pretty sure that is not the PC term for it, but oh well. One of the little workshops was on the myth of the perfect woman, I tried explaining it can't be a myth if I am sitting right here (I hope you are hearing the sarcasm). After the meal, and other stuff, I had a few friends start talking about Coupon Sense. I told them no way I wasn't interested, but they insisted. I gave them one night to convince me. So we all headed off in my car to Fry's, then Safeway, then Bashas, and I had to stop before we hit Albertson's because I was not feeling too perky. Needless to say, I think I might be sold. Also Rachel rocks, and she knows why! I also had a blast laughing with these girls that I don't get to chill with all that often.

Wednesday, I woke up cold. That is not a good start. I had a lot on my plate also. I was also exhausted. I dropped the kids off at school, and came home to try to sleep for a bit before I had to take my mom to the airport. Sleep never actually happened, even though I couldn't keep my eyes open. After the airport, I went to get my oil changed. I was wearing a shirt, that I wasn't feeling too comfortable in, and I forgot my coat. No biggie, except that I dribbled a microscopic dot of jelly right in front, and it never went away, and it was freezing outside while I was waiting for the guys to finish drying my car. I was frustrated, and that shirt just went in the trash when I got home to get a jacket. I got the kids from school, because they had a 1/2 day, and we headed off to Costco. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when I am dragging 5 kids around. I just can't think about that right now I guess. Halfway through Costco, I started feeling really gross. This couldn't be happening, I had a house to clean, laundry to do, the Missionaries coming over for dinner... It never went away. I never puked, thank goodness, but actually sometimes you just pray to puke to get it over with. Luckily Chloe was a dreamchild yesterday, and helped me out so much. The house was by no means clean enough for company, but I don't think they noticed. Dinner was good, and I started feeling better by about 8:30.

That is when Cami helped me get my IChat setup, and I was on it until 11:00 or so. First with Cami, then Jon got on even though he was just sitting in the living room. Then we got Jimy hooked up, and had a 3 way (there has got to be a better way to say that). Then we booted off Jimmy and chatted with Ashley and Jill for the rest of the night. Good times.

I am praying that the pukiness doesn't happen today, we shall see. I am seriously exhausted, and Dorothy was so kind to point out that I was in my 20's with my last kid, and now that I am an old lady of 32, this one is gonna wipe me out. Man she is great for pep talks, especially when her man keeps saying to me "What were you thinking?" Gotta love it!

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

well coupon sense rocks of you are good at purging the rest of the paper, and ads. and are super organized. i hear. i have never attempted i know my limits. i am not good at purging paper.

bummer you are feeling nasty. that is never fun. post alot about it. it would be great birth control for me.

Becky McKay said...

What is coupon sense??

Sheri said...

One of my old mutual advisors started Coupon Sense. My sister does it and saves so much money plus she has alot of her year supply. I really need to do it to.

Tiffany said...

I did it for a couple of months. What I found is that it takes a lot of time. And you aren't buying in bulk, my family goes through a lot of food, so I was buying 4 boxes of cereal instead of one from Costco. So you need pantry space. But seeing the what you save is addicting.

ducklips said...

I love coupon sense, although, I do it in moderation sense I don't have any pantry or space what-so-ever. I know I don't save as much as some but it is still better than shopping without.
Bountiful Baskets coop saves tons for me too. If any of the west valley drop offs are in your area you should try it out.

Hope you get over the "morning" sickness soon. (Is that morning or mourning?) Just kidding! I think it is great that you are on #5.