12.11.2007

You're my boy Blue!



















So I got to have a super fabulous lunch with my boys today. I have been looking forward to this for awhile now, but I was even more excited when I realized Jimmy wasn't going to tell me his Payson story until lunch. The story was good, but I'm not sure it was gold brother.

The best part of the whole meal happened in the parking garage. I am so glad Brent was with me to experience it. The stupid kiosk thing wouldn't accept Jimmy's validation, so we had to back up to go to the next gate. It accepted mine, but took awhile to accept my debit card for the $1 fee. Jimmy was behind us, and was already ticked off, so as I am paying he yells at me to drive really fast as we pull out, because he was going to go also. He made it, but I was secretly hoping the gate would crash down on his car, that would have been classic! Then as he caught up to us he threw his parking ticket out the window. Classic Jimmy.

It's hailing outside right now, I love it!

Anyhow, boys it was way fun, and I can't wait to do it again in a couple weeks. Maybe we can get in to The 2 Molly's next time... Do you think they serve brunch?

8 comments:

bobo said...

I have to cast my vote. While Jimmy's Christmas Tree story was rich, I would have to rate it as Bronze and not Gold...although the dead reindeer may have pushed it very close to Silver. Sorry I missed the garage, but that system is horrible and what happened to the first three hours free?!?

Sweaty pits said...

Best lunch by far this week! Whats even better is after Jimmy got through the gate(without paying) he then speeds past Kristy with his voucher ticket out the window, screaming, Joey flipping both birds, Jimmy then throws the ticket out to the street! I can't wait to see when the AZ Center parking garage cameras get in contact of the owner of the gold Honda! Whoops!

onehm said...

Love it! You live a charmed life, girl!!

John said...

I think Jimmy needs a Father of the year award. I guess he won't be going back there anytime soon.

JP said...

I felt bad after I left and went back and found my ticket in the gutter and paid it at the security booth. Yes I do deserve father of the year.

JP said...

Check out my blog for a shot of our gnarly tree.

Mimi said...

So sad I didn't end up going. I didn't know Brent was going to be there. (Sad face)

bobo said...

Hey Cami--what am I, chopped liver?