12.05.2007

Sorry, I'm a slacker!


Thursday night, before the storm...


Saturday Morning, after the storm!


Fun time at the movies














Super yummy pizza afterwards...



So you see what kept me busy this weekend. I love the rain, except when it does things like this to my house. I love my old house, except when it rains, and things like this happen!

Chloe had a fun party, we went to see Enchanted (if you haven't seen it yet, you must go, it is absolutely darling!). Then we went to ZPizza for lunch, and then the girls went home. Very low key, just what I needed. Nothing to have to fret over!

Life is super crazy, and for some reason I am just not in the mood to shop for Christmas. I am in desperate need of a mood lifter I think. I am so far behind, it is not even funny. I am definitely in a funk, and I have to shake it off, fast!!!

I didn't want you all to think I had dropped off the face of the earth, I promise I will get back on the wagon, soon!

6 comments:

Laurie M. said...

First of all: I love your new look, the topper is beautiful. Second: I LOVE your fireplace decorations! So pretty! Especially all the glass jars filled with colorful things! Third: So sorry about the flood in your house- that stinks!

holdoug said...

Hey, I thought we were supposed to do lunch this week for a little break! Maybe next week. Maybe a pedicure too!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your mantle, before the rain! that is a huge bummer. and Enchanted was fabulous! fun party and low key is the way to go! seems like the funk is catching, me , Ashley, and about 10 other bloggers i know. hope you beat that funk soon! i am finally perking up after 4 days. good luck with your Christmas shopping. I'm doing fairly well with the shopping it is the decorating that is lacking here. happy thoughts coming your way!

Kristy said...

Holly,
Definitely next week. We will talk tomorrow night!

Sheri said...

Water problems are not fun. We've had them in our house too.

Chloe said...

The movies were so awesome! Thanks Mom!