12.19.2007

Pictures of my days...



This is how I plan to spend my day today, catching up on all of my laundry. Wish me luck!
In between loads I will be addressing postcards that no one will even be able to tell are of my family. I love Christmas...



























This is how I spent my day yesterday, from 8:30 to 3:30 I made 23 of these babies. Cami invited me to try to sell them at the lipgloss party last night. I sold 2, unfortunately I said I would slit my wrists if I only sold one. I was really looking forward to that! So I am contemplating putting them on Etsy. I need some feedback. Also if anyone wants a quick gift for a teacher, or Visiting Teaching ladies, etc... Let me know. They would be super fun with a giftcard inside!!!

Oh, I almost forgot, Coop's got pink eye. Perfect, exactly what we need this close to Christmas, pretty much close enough to ensure that one of my kids, or possible myself, will be contagious on Christmas Day. Merry Freaking Christmas!!!

Now I guess I should mention that I was still able to sweep my kitchen floor, do 2 loads of laundry, shower and do my hair, and also make dinner yesterday. It wasn't a total waste of a day. I also got to get a massage from Dorothy, which really made it all worth it, then we went to Walmart after the show, and had a great time laughing with each other. I dropped her off at 11:30, and Brian reminded us that we are no longer 18, and what are we doing staying out that late on a school night. For the record, I was very tired this morning, I did not fall asleep until almost 2:00 last night. I went back to bed for 40 minutes after the kids left this morning.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Don't know what kind of pink eye he has but the stuff at Walmart (I think it's call Simala - something)worked wonders on Amanda. No doctors appt., no prescription. Basically, anything you can put in that keeps it hydrated will help clear it up - even Visine.

Amanda's pink eye was gone in less than 24 hours!

Andrea said...

I think I have the same laundry piles that you do, but mine won't be all done today, haven't even started! Hope you got farther along than me. Hey, I was at Wal-Mart last night late, we were probably there at the same time, well the Mckellips & Greenfield one. Those books are so cute!

JP said...

75% of your laundry would already be done if you only had one hamper. I thought you were trying to simplify.

Laurie M. said...

Those notebooks are so cute! Sorry about the pink eye. Hope it clears up fast.

Erika said...

Simplifying is so hard for me too!! I think the cards look great! I would love to learn how you do that. And those notebooks are really cute too. Good luck with the laundry--it never ends!!

Andrea said...

Hey what size are your fancy notebooks? And how much? I might want one for my oldest daughter. She loves to write stuff down! I don't need it in time for Christmas, so no rush, but sometime soon. Let me know, thanks!

kimber said...

That is so great that you make these!! I love that! (This is Kim Johnson by the way - just got your super cute Christmas card - thanks!) I am starting a little fun side business too - making custom nursery and kids room bedding and decor - so when you find out how to sell these, pass the word to me! My cousin sells on etsy - I love etsy. By the way, visit our blog - and I put yours on my link list. I hope that's okay! Oh yeah - how much do your charge for your notebooks?
www.shiningtimestation.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Kim Johnson

Ashley said...

Hi, you don't know me...I am Mamie's sister-in-law. I just wanted to say that I think you should sell the notebooks on etsy - they are super cute! Leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what your etsy site is. I would love to visit it.