12.26.2007

I am a Guitar Hero

Santa brought Guitar Hero to us this year. At first I wasn't very excited, then I played. I don't ever want to leave my house again. I am a total rock star! I can't wait to have a Guitar Hero party. It is the coolest game ever!

One thing I hate about Christmas, is the havoc is causes on my house. There is not a room in my house that does not look like a tornado came through. We even tried very hard to keep up on it yesterday. So I am dreading actually having to start going through and organize, clean and take care of everything!

Did you have a good Christmas? I hope so, can't wait to see everyone's blogs as they catch us all up...

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I haven't tried Guitar Hero yet. Looks fun! I wanna see the Rock Star photos! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

OHHHHHHHH love Guitar hero! SO fun!
what's even more fun is my nine year old recognizing songs on the radio two chords in on a slayer song. or Slow ride . giving my kids a classic rock education is fabulous! i play on easy, not a rock star yet. but someday! i could waste all evening playing! can't wait for your Rock star pics! whohoo!!!!!!!!

onehm said...

We are hoping that we can find Guitar Hero soon! We hear it's FABULOUS!!
;o)
Hey, I have a "surprise" on my blog for you....
and I'm emailing you something too!

holdoug said...

Kristy, if you love Guitar Hero, you have to try RockBand. We got it for Christmas and it is so fun!! We couldn't get my family to leave last night because they kept playing it. The boys look so cute when they all play together! You and Jon have to come over and play!

Laurie M. said...

You are awesome! That game totally intimidates me!

bobo said...

Sounds like we need a little Rock Star competition...Santa brought us one too!!

Erika said...

We played Guitar Hero for days this Christmas also. So fun! Love DDR also, but I get winded too quickly to play that nonstop!