12.21.2007

Holiday Fun...



I think Cooper realized he wasn't color coordinated,
so he really didn't belong in this photo.
(I'm kidding, he was just being a pill!)


We have been so busy around here. Cooper being home really put a kink in my plans, but somehow I think I accomplished most of what I needed to. Last night was the kids Holiday concert. Buffy sang with her class, Andy played the recorder with the other 3rd graders, and had a solo. He was great!!! Chloe played violin with the other kids, and sang a solo. She did fabulous! She is so darling. Then I stayed up late last night wrapping teachers gifts, and making treats for all of the kids classes. I was amazingly in bed by midnight, I don't know how that happened. On top of that, I was up and ready to go on time this morning. Everyone was cute and full of Christmas Cheer, and we made it to school early even! I stayed at the school all morning, and just went from class to class, so I had a chance to be with all of them for a little bit. Now I have a ton of cleaning to do, and we are making more goodies to take to people tonight. I just had to stop for a minute and keep you all up to date with us!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute picture, even if Cooper's not color-coordinated. tee hee :) Your kids are beautiful. Love your newsletter! It's been fun getting to know you better!

Merry Christmas!

Sheri said...

i love that photo.

Chloe said...

Your right! he totally was a pill!

onehm said...

beautiful!

I love it...you are so amazing with all that you do!

Laurie M. said...

I love the photo!