12.18.2007

Frustration

I realized very early on this holiday season, that I needed to simplify. So I ventured out, simplifying all sorts of things, including my Christmas Cards this year. This was very hard for me, but I did it anyways. No newsletter, nothing fancy, just a postcard that I digiscrapped. I just got them in the mail today, and I am very frustrated. They look terrible. For some reason the picture turned out very dark. Anyhow, I have them down at the bottom of the blog, so you can all see the real thing. I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I ordered some of each. I'm weird, I know!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Aww,come on, they are adorable and you know it! The first one is my favorite!

Andrea said...

I LOVE them ALL!! Those are great & that picture is awesome!

Crazymamaof6 said...

they are all fabulous! i love the paper background on the last one. where is that from? love the pictures.

onehm said...

I think they look great!!!
The picture is awesome! What fun to have a beach pic...wish we had gotten our whole family on the beach this summer!

Liz said...

very cute, did they print dark? those look great to me!

hey who took those photos, must have been an awesome expert with an eye for great shots!

Kristy said...

I'm glad you all like them, I really loved them until I saw them printed. They are just super dark, and it is hard to see the family.

I did have a great photographer, beyond talented, just a little stingy with her lunchables!

Laurie M. said...

Are we looking at the same thing? How can you say they look terrible?! They are all so cute! The pictures are great!

Kristy said...

The PRINTED versions turned out terrible! That is why I put the real ones on the blog for people to see what they were SUPPOSED to look like!