12.25.2007

Christmas Day


I love his excitement!



Buffy was super excited about her apron,
anything that cobins Legos & Star Wars is great with Andy!



The Girls got matching Rescue Pets,
Cooper just always smiled before opening presents!
WE simplified again this year. We were done in about 15 minutes. Chloe's big present was art classes with her best friend. She is super excited. We got Buffy, er I mean Santa got Buffy one of those Disney cameras. Total crap. I am so sad, she was so excited, and after we opened it and realized how crappy it was I told her we were going to take it back, she was in tears. So now I have to find her another camera. Everyone was vary happy. I got a great jacket that I was hoping for, and I think Jon liked his loot!



Is that the cutest Santa Baby Girl?



Waiting patiently for the chaos to begin,
Christmas morning is always so great at mom's!
















Mimi & Toms, Grandma & Trina



We had a great morning, opened presents. Ate a yummy breakfast, got to visit with Gigi. Michale & TC had breakfast with us also, and they gave mom this present. We all got a good laugh out of that! I came home, the kids ripped into their toys, Jon & Chloe played Guitar Hero, and I slept. WE are about to get ready to head over to Josephine's for my mom's family's celebration. I'll post again when I can! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas! Did she get the calendar? Never heard of that website. Funny stuff!

Laurie M. said...

Love the christmas morning pictures. your kids are darling!