11.15.2007

Thankful

Today I am thankful for unexpected guests, that give me just enough warning to light a fire under me, and I get more things than humanly possible accomplished.

My super fabulous cousin Evelyn called this morning, and said they were going to be in town. I of course invited them over for dinner. Instead of staying home this morning and working in my house, I went out with Dorothy. Then I headed off to the school for our Thanksgiving Lunch. Cooper and I got home by about 1:00. Between 1:00 and 5:00, I did all of this:

5 loads of laundry (washed & folded)
Cleaned the boys room
Cleaned out Cooper's dresser
Cleaned the girl's room (this was monumental)
Cleaned our room
Cleaned dining room
Cleaned living room
Vacuumed whole house
Swept and mopped kitchen
Went to the grocery store
Made dinner for 10

I am exhausted, but I am so thankful to have all of this done as I head into my weekend. Now I can focus on so much more! It was also super fun visiting with Mark & Evelyn, and seeing there darling children. I am ready for some tv time, and some serious vegging now!

By the way, you have to check out Jon's blog to see one of the coolest videos ever.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Sounds like a great day! You need to post more pics, I miss seeing your bright smiling face! and yes, that video is awesome! I even posted a link from my blog! Good times!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go! it is always a rush to get all that done but so nice when it is done and over. i always need a deadline. that video was fabulous too! Jill posted it after seeing on Jon's. rad! i was totally glued.

Andrea said...

WOW!!! You ROCK!! Can you come to my house and do all that stuff?? j/k I'm a big procrastinator and need to get some stuff done too! If you can get all that done in just 4hrs, maybe I can too! Wish me luck!

Laurie M. said...

Woa! You are superwoman! Way to go! Happy Friday!