11.10.2007

Thankful

Today I am thankful for my body. For the strength and health that I have. I am thankful that I have the ability to bear children, to nurse them, to carry them, to hold them.

I am thankful that if I want something painted in my house, I have the ability to do it myself. I am thankful I have enough strength to move furniture. I have the energy to keep my house clean, and to do my hundreds of loads of laundry a week.

I am especially thankful that I have never truly been sick, I have been blessed with a healthy body. I have no disabilities. I am aware I have not taken as good of care as I should with my body, but at least I know where I have gone wrong, and I am trying to fix it.

I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father clearly knew what he was doing when he created me, and that he has blessed me continually with strength and health and willpower and motivation to accomplish all that I need.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YOU are awesome! I love this post! You are totally reminding me how grateful I am to be healthy, too! And inspiring me to finish my laundry. tee hee :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! i think i am jealous! these are great but this isn't my blessing. you really are blessed. and good for you realizing that. that is way more than most do. i never appreciated my strength and energy until it was gone. you are pretty darn inspiring!