11.19.2007

Thankful


Jimmy, today I am thankful for you. I am so thankful we live near each other. I am so thankful that you brought Cooper home for me today, it really helped me a lot. I am thankful that we can count on each other. I am thankful for your drop-in visits. I am even thankful for your late night Halo excursions. You make me laugh, and I have so much fun with you, even though you drive me nuts sometimes! Thanks for being a great brother!

I am also thankful that Coop & Joe have each other. It would do them good to make other friends though ;)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't it great when family lives so close and willing to help out and hang out?! When we lived in TX, we missed our families so much. We're happy we can be closer now (most of us live in Mesa)!

liz said...

is it just me, or does this guy look a little like mike?

JP said...

Blessed are they who are thankful for the pure in heart.
James 6:1

Kristy said...

Jimmy, you're a nerd!!!

Mimi said...

Hey what am I? Chopped liver?

Bear said...

Apparently Cami and I don't have the right stuff! I never would have guessed Red would be thankful for Jimmy.

Kristy said...

Siblings, siblings... I was especially thankful yesterday because he helped me. I am thankful for all of you, and maybe, just maybe if you play your cards right, you will be a post someday soon! Jealous much??? I think you may have some insecurities...