11.20.2007

Thankful

I have a fabulous friend, her name is Dorothy. Today, and yesterday, and the day before, and the week before... I have been thankful for her. She totally rocks. I am so glad she is in my corner, and that she loves me no matter what!

Dorothy, my favorite thing is meeting you for bagels. I love our time together, I love that we can laugh at anything, and that we can quite clearly talk about anything... Thank you for being such an awesome friend, it means more to me than you will ever know.

Oh yea, she has a fabulous husband, who I equally adore. I can't wait for our next date night, someday... A girl can dream right?!?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Dorothy and Brian really ARE the coolest couple. And they both rock. And their spawn? They are future rockers too... I can just tell.

ducklips said...

It's so good to have a friend like that.

Off subject,
This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Andrea said...

I love those kinds of friends! Everyone needs at least one of them! She sounds great!

Dorothy said...

Wow, I didn't realize I was so FABULOUS! Thanks for the kudos. And by the way, you are equally as FABULOUS! I am very thankful for you, too.