11.16.2007

Thankful




I am thankful (for her sake) that hair grows back. She finally let me cut her hair, I love it, she thinks she looks like a boy and is certain that all of her friends won't like her anymore. So I am also thankful for the opportunity to teach her about real friends, and how if they don't like you because of your hair, they ain't worth it!

Unfortunately, she doesn't mind it if it is curled, so I have a feeling I will be curling everyday for a while. What have I done?

She is so darling, isn't she???

Cooper just had to be in the picture, and they really wanted to make pouty faces. It has been a long week, have a lot more to talk about, but I am tired right now, and so glad this week is over. Check back again this weekend, I am sure I will get a second wind!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Buffy's haircut is adorable! Tell her we think she looks like a "beautiful china doll" (Amanda's words)

You guys are gonna have to come down here to Disney World and the beach sometime - we miss you!

ducklips said...

What a doll! I love her hair.

Andrea said...

she is gorgeous! her hair is stunning! good job & love the curls! they're pouty faces are too cute!

Laurie M. said...

She is darling! And her hair is beautiful!