11.19.2007

Thankful

I am so thankful for my home today. I know it is not the nicest, or the biggest. In fact we are desperate for more room, but it is our home. Chloe is the only baby that did not come home to this house. But we have been here for almost 10 years now. I am thankful my kids feel safe and happy here. I am thankful that people feel welcome in my home. I love it when friends or family come over and feel welcome to help themselves to things, to put there feet up and just hang out. That is how my parents home always felt, and I try really hard to have that same feeling here. I am thankful that we have a place to call our own, and to keep us safe and warm, or cool. I am so thankful, as I am sure most of you are with your homes!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your home sounds fabulous!! You should post some pictures of your favorite spots or something!

JP said...

I love your home too. As much as I hate it, I love it even more.

Mimi said...

Here, here jimmy!

Kristy said...

Hate it? Should I be offended Cami & Jimmy?

Nerds...