So I've been tagged by Elise.
I need to list 6 little known facts about myself. This will be hard, because I am a pretty open person. So some of these, if you have known me for a long time, you will already know. But for all my new blogger friends out there, these are news to you! Here goes, and in no particular order:
- When I meet a new person, I always try to go to their home first, so I can see how neat they are. Then I know exactly how much I need to stress if they come over to my place. Sometimes, if they are super neat freaks, I try to end the friendship then & there. I just know things won't work. Now, I am not a slob, but I have 4 kids, and church, and work, and a life, and my house does not always come first. It is clean, just a little cluttered most of the time.
- I mow our lawn. Last night I went over and mowed my mom's lawn for her, and her neighbors were teasing me that they were going to go get their camera. They didn't believe me that I always do it. In fact, in high school, my dad wouldn't let me go to our football games (and I was Captain of the Cheer Squad) until the lawns were mowed. It's good exercise, and it helps me work on my tan in the summer.
- When people wake up in the morning, they are contaminated with what I like to call "morning." My dad's morning was the worst, well maybe not as bad as Johnny's or Jimmy's. I guess it's a toss up. I don't like loves or hugs or kisses or cuddles in the morning. It's not just everyone else, I feel gross too! I like showering, and I like people who have showered. For some reason though, it doesn't really bother me on my sweet little kiddos. Maybe because they are super sweet!
- I heard about a restaurant that serves cereal only, and I wanted to throw up just thinking about it. I hate being around people eating cereal. I hate the chewing sound, the slurping... I am dry heaving right now as I think about it. I am polite though, and I don't make people stop, I just walk out quietly, or make sure I am not around the breakfast table when we are on big group vacations. My sister flat out refuses to let her husband eat when she is around, so at least I don't do that, right?!?
- In the 3rd grade I was stabbed in the head with a pencil by Ben Zallaha. After I noticed the blood trickle down onto my brand new dress, I walked up to the teacher. When I turned around to leave for the nurses, Joshua Perryman saw the blood and began to barf, which in turn made Tracy Voyce puke, which led to the regurgitation of Feliz Avila. It was a regular barf-o-rama. I don't know how I kept it all in!
- I don't like the crust on bread. My brothers make fun of me, but I don't care. I am 32 years old, and if I don't want to eat my crust, then gosh dang it I don't have to!
I have a billion more things, but these are the 1st ones that popped into my head. Hope I haven't turned some of you off, I'm not that weird am I?
So now, hmmmmm, who do I want to tag? Let's see, how about Dorothy, Erika, Jill, Andrea,
Laurie, and Liz. You're it!!!