11.21.2007

Tagged


So I've been tagged by Elise.

I need to list 6 little known facts about myself. This will be hard, because I am a pretty open person. So some of these, if you have known me for a long time, you will already know. But for all my new blogger friends out there, these are news to you! Here goes, and in no particular order:
  1. When I meet a new person, I always try to go to their home first, so I can see how neat they are. Then I know exactly how much I need to stress if they come over to my place. Sometimes, if they are super neat freaks, I try to end the friendship then & there. I just know things won't work. Now, I am not a slob, but I have 4 kids, and church, and work, and a life, and my house does not always come first. It is clean, just a little cluttered most of the time.
  2. I mow our lawn. Last night I went over and mowed my mom's lawn for her, and her neighbors were teasing me that they were going to go get their camera. They didn't believe me that I always do it. In fact, in high school, my dad wouldn't let me go to our football games (and I was Captain of the Cheer Squad) until the lawns were mowed. It's good exercise, and it helps me work on my tan in the summer.
  3. When people wake up in the morning, they are contaminated with what I like to call "morning." My dad's morning was the worst, well maybe not as bad as Johnny's or Jimmy's. I guess it's a toss up. I don't like loves or hugs or kisses or cuddles in the morning. It's not just everyone else, I feel gross too! I like showering, and I like people who have showered. For some reason though, it doesn't really bother me on my sweet little kiddos. Maybe because they are super sweet!
  4. I heard about a restaurant that serves cereal only, and I wanted to throw up just thinking about it. I hate being around people eating cereal. I hate the chewing sound, the slurping... I am dry heaving right now as I think about it. I am polite though, and I don't make people stop, I just walk out quietly, or make sure I am not around the breakfast table when we are on big group vacations. My sister flat out refuses to let her husband eat when she is around, so at least I don't do that, right?!?
  5. In the 3rd grade I was stabbed in the head with a pencil by Ben Zallaha. After I noticed the blood trickle down onto my brand new dress, I walked up to the teacher. When I turned around to leave for the nurses, Joshua Perryman saw the blood and began to barf, which in turn made Tracy Voyce puke, which led to the regurgitation of Feliz Avila. It was a regular barf-o-rama. I don't know how I kept it all in!
  6. I don't like the crust on bread. My brothers make fun of me, but I don't care. I am 32 years old, and if I don't want to eat my crust, then gosh dang it I don't have to!

I have a billion more things, but these are the 1st ones that popped into my head. Hope I haven't turned some of you off, I'm not that weird am I?

So now, hmmmmm, who do I want to tag? Let's see, how about Dorothy, Erika, Jill, Andrea,
Laurie, and Liz. You're it!!!

11 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the six random things! I'm with you on the sound of other people eating cereal,ewww!

Andrea said...

Love those! I totally try to do the same thing - go to their house first to see what kind of house they have (clean, super clean, or normal) so I know whether or not I can invite them to my house. ha ha. I haven't seen your house, so i automatically assume everyone else's house is way neater than mine, even though people claim their house is not always perfect. My house is definitely NOT usually perfect. I try but the kids take over like wild animals. ha ha!

BTW, I was laughing at the barf-o-rama! That's hilarious! Our dogs did that one time. One of them came in the house and for some reason barfed. The other dog took one look at it, walked a few feet away and you guessed it - barfed too! Ben and I didn't have kids at the time and just started laughing! But then we realized WE had to clean it up.

Hey, you're tagging ME? I need a little while before I can post that.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Andrea said...

I know my comment was already a novel, anyway, just wanted to tell you that your self portrait is cute!

Anonymous said...

FREAK!!!!

AJ

Sheri said...

I'm with you on the cereal.

Liz said...

hahaha the pencil in the head was my fav one. although cereal is a funny random one too. I can't wait to get into a car with you someday and bust out a travel size box of cereal and CRUNCH on it while you drive! ;-)

I did this one a while back on my blog and can't think of another 6 new facts so don't be mad I am not doing the tag thing on this one.

Laurie M. said...

Wow! Funny! I am totally with you on the mornings- I am so not a morning person so everyone knows to leave me alone. And the crust, too! I NEVER eat the top crust of bread- yuck!

JP said...

What a bunch of frickin weirdos!

JP said...

You look like you are wearing Santas beard in the pic.

ducklips said...

Thanks for playing! I loved learning more about you. What a crazy thing to have happen to you when you were a kid. Yikes!

I like your going to people's houses first to check it out though. I may have to pick up that habit.

little jill said...

you were a cheerleader?

I guess that's better than marching band