4.18.2007

Just because...

I am diggin my ponytail today, I generally wear it down at the nape of my neck (just so you know I said that all sophisticated like in my head), or it is just a mess pulled back because I didn't bother doing anything to my hair. Today it went up because I didn't feel like washing it, but because I had straightened it yesterday, it looks pretty cute. I like the whole cheerleader vibe I've got going on with it being high on my head, and I'm even sporting a bow, you gotta love it! Every time I walk past a mirror today, it has caught my eye, swinging away like it's the star of a hair commercial. Anyhow, just wanted to share the joy!

2 comments:

onehm said...

It is so cute! Cami had a cute pony on Sunday...you two could be the cute-ponytail-twins!
So fun!

Mimi said...

I am Queen of the pony! Mainly cause I'm lazy! but your hair does look way cute in this picture. I love the color and it totally reminds me of when you were in high school. You look skinny too! If I could take a picture of just those parts of my body, I may actually like the picture.