4.18.2007


Chloe, Buffy, Chloe,
Cooper & Andy outside
of Mac Alpines


They loved the jukebox


Hangin out at the counter


Enjoying their Old Fashioned
Milkshakes & Root Beer Floats


Cooper chuggin his Chocolate Shake


Declan with his Cherry Syrup Sprite


Chloe & Buffy


The Gang at the counter


When there is a chair just
sitting outside, I've got to
take advantage of it.
Doesn't Coop look thrilled?


It was a 1/2 day, so we went to lunch at this place I have been dying to go for like months. It is called MacAlpines, right on 7th St just north of McDowell. It has the original Soda Fountain, and it has a cool little antique store, it's a way cute place. We went with my most favorite friend in the world, Dorothy, and her darling kids. They had a blast, but Cooper definitely gave me a run for my money. Anyhow, Dorothy said she felt like she was on vacation with me and my big ol' camera taking pictures of everything. I'm a nerd, I know, but oh well! The coolest thing is I heard a song I haven't heard in years, and it totally reminds me of my sisters, we used to sing it all the time. More to follow in the next post!

2 comments:

onehm said...

FUN!!!

Mimi said...

I used to go there all the time w/ kammy chase. we would walk their from her house and we would get soda's and stuff. I loved that place! I also love the song! we would so have sang and danced to that with the video camera rolling!