4.17.2007

Happy morning

Even though Cooper woke up at 2:30 last night, and continued to have the throw-ups until almost 6:00 this morning, which meant no sleep at all for me because in between each trip to the bathroom I would jump at every noise or move he would make, ready with the trash can to follow him into the bathroom. I am happy because this morning, well almost this afternoon ( we had a late start getting going this morning), after I took my shower I was able to put in new CONTACTS!Yes, my eyes are already a little dry, but i get to wear these new babies I went and bought last night. I love contacts Kristy!



2 comments:

liz said...

are those sparkles on the sides of the shades? you crack me up. love them, daaaaaaaaarling!

onehm said...

Cute glasses...
We missed you at lunch! Hopefully next week...